- 5 Important Skin Care Tips for The Winter Season
- Benefits of a Maternity Massage
- 4 Benefits Of Body Sugaring
- The Perfect Spa Guide For Your Bachelorette Party
- Facial Cleanser vs. Bar Soap: Which is Better For Your Face?
- 3 Common Skin Care Mistakes People Make Daily
- How to Maintain Healthy and Spotless Skin
- 3 Differences Between A Day Spa and A Med spa
- Benefits of Having a CBD Massage
- 5 Reasons Spa Days Are Not Limited to Women
Infant massage is beneficial to both parent(s) and their child as it helps strengthen the bond between parent and the child. The massage experience enables the parents and infants to deal with further stress or uneasiness. Here are some of the benefits of infant massages to both parents and their infant.
It facilitates growth and increases babies’ weight
Research has shown that regular and appropriate infant massages can help build your baby’s immune system and facilitate the growth rate of the baby as well as increasing the bodyweight of your child.
Infant massage therapy, when handled by the professionals, usually stimulates the baby’s central nervous system, and in turn positively affects.........
Anyone with sensitive skin can easily relate to the stress and difficulty involved in choosing the right skincare products for their body. A product that is great for almost any other person's skin causes different annoying reactions on yours, like inflammation, red skin, etc. Here are some of the products to avoid if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid products with synthetic fragrances
It’s always nice to be around nice scents; on your clothes, your hair, your body, or your surrounding as a whole. However, you should never do this at the expense of your skin. When using a skincare product that contains fragrance, you should note that fragrance has ingredients that may react negatively to your sensitive skin.
There are different types of massages and different conditions and situations where they could be applied. If you are planning to visit the spa for your massage therapy and don’t know which of the different types of massage might suit your needs, this article is just for you·