- Benefits of a Spa Massage You Never Knew Were True
- 3 Benefits of Infant Massage
- Ingredients in Skincare Products to Avoid If You Have A Sensitive Skin
- Types of Physical Massage Therapy and When to Apply Them
- Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Waxing over shaving
- Reasons Why You Should Go for a Pedicure at a Spa
- How to Maintain Strong and Healthy Nails
- Why You Should Always Go for an Organic Hair Spa
- Reasons Why You Should Use Organic Skincare Products
- Benefits of a Great Facial Spa treatment
Infant massage is beneficial to both parent(s) and their child as it helps strengthen the bond between parent and the child. The massage experience enables the parents and infants to deal with further stress or uneasiness. Here are some of the benefits of infant massages to both parents and their infant.
It facilitates growth and increases babies’ weight
Research has shown that regular and appropriate infant massages can help build your baby’s immune system and facilitate the growth rate of the baby as well as increasing the bodyweight of your child.
Infant massage therapy, when handled by the professionals, usually stimulates the baby’s central nervous system, and in turn positively affects.........
Anyone with sensitive skin can easily relate to the stress and difficulty involved in choosing the right skincare products for their body. A product that is great for almost any other person's skin causes different annoying reactions on yours, like inflammation, red skin, etc. Here are some of the products to avoid if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid products with synthetic fragrances
It’s always nice to be around nice scents; on your clothes, your hair, your body, or your surrounding as a whole. However, you should never do this at the expense of your skin. When using a skincare product that contains fragrance, you should note that fragrance has ingredients that may react negatively to your sensitive skin.
There are different types of massages and different conditions and situations where they could be applied. If you are planning to visit the spa for your massage therapy and don’t know which of the different types of massage might suit your needs, this article is just for you·