Advanced Anti-Aging, Wrinkle and Scar Repair
There are three types of MicroDermabrasion:
1) Perhaps the most prevalent is 'Diamond' Dermabrasion. This process uses a wand device that has abrasive 'diamond' chips on the end. As the wand is scraped over your face, any skin that has been scraped off is suctioned away via a vaccum port on the wand. While this method does work, because it is possible to produce very cheap 'Diamond' machines, it is absolutely imperative that you (the consumer) ask questions about when the machine's filters were last cleaned (many estheticians don't even know how to clean these machines) and how new (or old) the abrasive tips are. At ESSpa, we offer Diamond Dermabrasion and we change our filters ever week and use the most powerful machines with sanitized, industrial diamond headpieces to ensure that you receive the best results.
2) The second form of MicroDermabrasion utilizes naturally occurring Mineral Crystals to remove dead skin cells. It can help smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. It is also very beneficial for superficial scars and wrinkles. It also helps to unclog pores, stimulate the circulation of the skin and improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture, gives the skin a more youthful and healthy appearance. ESSpa uses the 5-star rated MegaPEEL and Crystal FX Systems. They are made in the USA, offer significantly greater flow and vacuum power and control to deliver vital nutrients to the renewed skin.
3) There is a 3rd form called HydraFacial that uses a highly-focused powerful stream of infused water as the means of abrasion. This method is becoming more popular and there are all kinds of machines out there so please do your homework and ask questions about what machine (and what kind of training) your esthetician is using. At ESSpa, we use HydraFace Machines with the most up to date German machinery and we only use distilled water and compatible nutrient solutions to provide you with the best possible results.
Mature and dull skin benefits from the anti-ageing effect thanks to exfoliation, which reduces wrinkles and fine line and stimulates cell regeneration. Suction creates micro-drainage and firms the skin. Dry and sensitive skin is revitalized as dead skin cells are removed with the result that products used after treatment (face masks, creams, etc.) work better. The skin is unblocked and elasticity is restored. Greasy and problem skin becomes clean and clear. Pores are closed, the skin texture is refined, and imperfections are reduced.
Microdermabrasion can correct rough skin texture, some types of scarring, uneven pigmentation, and age (liver) spots. It can also remove or improve whiteheads and black heads, some stretch marks, and fine wrinkles.
By removing superficial layers of the skin, microdermabrasion allows new skin to appear. In fact, this procedure even stimulates the growth of new skin cells. Microdermabrasion can be used for all skin types and skin tones. For best results, it can be repeated as often as once a week.
Crystal flow and vacuum pressure are controlled separately, which makes it simple and more accurate to administer the peeling process and thus reduce any chance to cause discomfort. The systems we use at ESSpa Kozmetika use the latest technology with improved crystal flow and vacuum systems. Perfect design of the running-rod, with four holes, one releasing and the other recycling the crystal powder, so as to avoid blocking the pipe and prevent too much crystal remaining the surface. A dehumidifier is attached to the back of the equipment, it can avoid block caused by damp of powder.
The Benefits of treatments with our Crystal Microdermabrasion:
* Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin - face, neck, shoulders, back, arms, and legs
* Reduction of age spots
* Minimization of blotchy skin coloring
* Reduction of acne and superficial scars from past injury
* Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads
* Reduction of oily skin
* Improvement of overall skin health --you will have a healthy, shiny, and beautiful skin.