- The Beauty Blog
- 7 Interesting Facts About Organic Products
7 Interesting Facts About Organic Products
1. Organic ingredients are grown without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers, which can hurt the environment.
2. Organic foods have higher levels of antioxidants and other beneficial compounds that help improve overall health.
3. Organic farming methods use natural processes to protect the soil from erosion and degradation, resulting in healthier ecosystems over time.
4. By avoiding synthetic fertilizers and pesticides, organic farming also helps promote biodiversity and support pollinator species.
5. Organic products are typically more expensive than conventional versions due to their higher production costs and limited supply.
6. Organic-certified stores or farms must adhere to strict regulations, including using organic materials in all production and packaging.
7. Many companies now offer organic options for beauty and skincare products, providing customers with an eco-friendly alternative to conventional items.
Little else needs to be said about how beneficial they can be to you, but why stop at spa products? Why not visit Pittsburgh’s favorite spa and treat yourself to a wonderful spa session?
Come to ESSpa Organic Hungarian Skincare + Salon for the most modern spa treatments guaranteed to rejuvenate you and give you that boost you need to begin the day! We’ve been serving the good people of Pittsburgh for years, and we never disappoint!
If ever you’re in Pittsburgh and looking for a place to relax, unwind and forget about daily life’s troubles, come to our spa.
We are also proud to offer certified organic products to our customers. We believe organic products are a great choice for your health and beauty needs, as they contain fewer chemicals and toxins than conventional products.
Come to our day spa for all your organic needs and spa treatments! We’re here to provide certified spa services that will pamper you from head to toe! Contact us here today for more information about our products and services!
BTW, If you enjoy the time you spend with us, we would really appreciate if you might Please post a review on our Google Business Page
Click Here to Book an Appointment.
Please note. If you would like to enjoy Facials with Eva all year long for one low price, please take advantage of our Family Spa Membership Program (it includes Facials with Eva)
Text the word GREEN to 77948 from your Cell Phone right now to Immediately Receive a $20 Free Gift.
INSTANTLY BUY HOLIDAY GIFT CERTIFICATES
Text, Email or Print an eGift Card from any device right now!
Christmas, Valentine, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Just Because? Don't worry if you forgot a little gift, we make it easy to demonstrate your thoughtfulness (even if you wait until the last minute) - simply browse and buy your customized eGift Card in just a few clicks. Immediate delivery, instant satisfaction. The only thing better is the treatment itself.
esSpa Organic Hungarian Skincare + Salon
17 Brilliant Ave ~ Pittsburgh, Pa 15215
Winner of Skin Inc Magazine 'Best of the Best' International Spa Award.
Named the '3rd Best Spa in America'; by The Industry Source Magazine.
Winner of DAYSPA Magazine 'Top Honors' Award.
Named 'Best Organic Spa', 'Best Green Spa' and 'Best Skin Treatments' by Pittsburgh Magazine.
'Super Service Award Winner' by Angies List.
Selected 'Best Family Spa in North America' by American Spa Magazine and Travel + Leisure.
Pittsburgh - Named a 'Top 20 Destination in the World' by National Geographic Traveler
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We strive to provide the very best to our guests. To accomplish this, we source products from all over the world and at times must adjust our service prices according to the cost of these goods. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Please understand that Treatment prices might be higher when your Gift Card is used than when the Gift Card was originally purchased. Whoever presents the Gift Card will be responsible for paying the difference, if any.
PLEASE NOTE: The above and any other statements or information on this website is not provided as nor is to be interpreted as medical advice. ESSpa and it's employees do not perform medical treatments and our services are not to be considered as such. We encourage all customers to ask a medical professional before scheduling any treatment at ESSpa if they have any question. Website TOS