- The Beauty Blog
- Tips To Show Off Perfect Wicks and Reflections
Tips To Show Off Perfect Wicks and Reflections
But getting a salon-quality manicure doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. With a little know-how, you can get a great-looking manicure at home!
• Inspect your nails before you start painting them. If you see any ridges, bumps, or chips, use a nail file to smooth them out. This will help create a more even surface for your polish.
• Apply a base coat to your nails before you start painting them. It’ll make the polish adhere better and prevent staining of your nails.
• When applying polish to your nails, start in the middle of the nail and then brush outwards towards the edges. This will help avoid any streaks or unevenness in the polish.
• Use thin coats of polish rather than thick ones. The polish will dry faster and prevent it from bubbling or peeling off.
• After you’ve applied your polish, wait a few minutes for it to dry before adding a top coat. This will help protect your polish and make it last longer.
• When you’re finished painting your nails, clean up any excess polish around the edges with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover. This will give you neater and cleaner-looking nails.
• Allow your nails to dry thoroughly before doing anything else with them. Doing that prevents smudging or ruining your manicure.
These tips will help you create the perfect at-home manicure that looks salon-worthy! With a little practice, you’ll be able to achieve professional results every time.
But do you really have to go through all this yourself? No, you don’t. So, leave your home, come to our comfortable spa and let the professionals take care of you!
ESSpa Organic Hungarian Skincare + Salon offers several exceptional spa services. We do more than just full-body massages, manicures, and pedicures - though we know you’ll love those too!
If you want an expert hairstylist to get to work on you, our professionals will more than suffice. You’ll also get the most modern health services at our spa; that’s another reason we’ve been Pittsburgh’s best day spa since 2002! Contact us here today!
BTW, If you enjoy the time you spend with us, we would really appreciate if you might Please post a review on our Google Business Page
Click Here to Book an Appointment.
Please note. If you would like to enjoy Facials with Eva all year long for one low price, please take advantage of our Family Spa Membership Program (it includes Facials with Eva)
Text the word GREEN to 77948 from your Cell Phone right now to Immediately Receive a $20 Free Gift.
INSTANTLY BUY HOLIDAY GIFT CERTIFICATES
Text, Email or Print an eGift Card from any device right now!
Christmas, Valentine, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, Just Because? Don't worry if you forgot a little gift, we make it easy to demonstrate your thoughtfulness (even if you wait until the last minute) - simply browse and buy your customized eGift Card in just a few clicks. Immediate delivery, instant satisfaction. The only thing better is the treatment itself.
esSpa Organic Hungarian Skincare + Salon
17 Brilliant Ave ~ Pittsburgh, Pa 15215
Winner of Skin Inc Magazine 'Best of the Best' International Spa Award.
Named the '3rd Best Spa in America'; by The Industry Source Magazine.
Winner of DAYSPA Magazine 'Top Honors' Award.
Named 'Best Organic Spa', 'Best Green Spa' and 'Best Skin Treatments' by Pittsburgh Magazine.
'Super Service Award Winner' by Angies List.
Selected 'Best Family Spa in North America' by American Spa Magazine and Travel + Leisure.
Pittsburgh - Named a 'Top 20 Destination in the World' by National Geographic Traveler
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We strive to provide the very best to our guests. To accomplish this, we source products from all over the world and at times must adjust our service prices according to the cost of these goods. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Please understand that Treatment prices might be higher when your Gift Card is used than when the Gift Card was originally purchased. Whoever presents the Gift Card will be responsible for paying the difference, if any.
PLEASE NOTE: The above and any other statements or information on this website is not provided as nor is to be interpreted as medical advice. ESSpa and it's employees do not perform medical treatments and our services are not to be considered as such. We encourage all customers to ask a medical professional before scheduling any treatment at ESSpa if they have any question. Website TOS